The Government is providing additional support to small and medium sized businesses ('SMEs') by expanding eligibility for the SME Recovery Loan Scheme.
Specifically, in recognition of the continued economic impacts of COVID‑19, the Government will remove requirements for SMEs to have received JobKeeper during the March quarter of 2021, or to have been a flood affected business, in order to be eligible under the SME Recovery Loan Scheme.
As with the existing scheme, SMEs who are dealing with the economic impacts of the coronavirus with a turnover of less than $250 million will be able to access loans of up to $5 million over a term of up to 10 years.
- Other key features include:
- The Government guarantee will be 80% of the loan amount.
- Lenders are allowed to offer borrowers a repayment holiday of up to 24 months.
- Loans can be used for a broad range of business purposes, including to support investment, as well as to refinance any pre-existing debt of an eligible borrower.
- Loans can be either unsecured or secured (excluding residential property).
The loans will be available through participating lenders until 31 December 2021.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THE SME LOAN RECOVERY SCHEME?
CALL (08) 9248 8124 NOW OR SIMPLY FILL IN THE FORM BELOW