Companies Rely on us…
Because your primary source of income is the business and you work long enough with fielding calls, managing your business or worrying about how to make your business a raving success.
The business gives you cash flow, and asset growth. With Taxwise in your corner taking care of all the ATO compliance details you can fully concentrate on the business as you build your wealth.
You’ve taken the brave step to invest and secure your financial future. Your time. Your money. Your risk. So you have every right to expect your investment is looked after the way you would when it comes to all things tax.
You want up-to-date information, fast, courteous service and peace of mind… which is why you naturally come to Taxwise!
If this is you and you want the peace of mind of working with Australia’s most reliable (and we believe BEST – yes, we are biased!!) tax agent then it’s easy to get started. Simply get started by booking an appointment with us.
Here’s a handy checklist to help you find everything you need to do your tax return. If you would prefer to print it out, you can download it below.
Please collect your receipts, tax invoices and documents for the items below – check them off when you’ve found them – this will make your tax return appointment faster and easier.
PAYG Payment Summaries (Group Certificates)
- Interest on bank accounts
- Dividends received on shares
- Retail or wholesale sales
- Professional fees
- Contract payments
- Income where no ABN was quoted
- Income – Voluntary agreement
- Income – Labour hire payments
- Accounting fess
- Advertising & promotions
- Bank fees & charges
- Cleaning and rubbish removal
- Contract payments (including payments to sub-contractors)
- Depreciation on fixed assets
- Government charges, fees, etc
- Hire or rent of plant & equipment
- Home office
- Insurance premiums
- Interest paid
- Materials & supplies
- Motor vehicle expenses
- Printing & stationery
- Protective clothing
- Repairs to equipment
- Travel & accommodation
- Replacement of loose tools
- Subscriptions & publications
- Telephone – Landline & mobile