can I change my tax return after filing

Tax Return Changes | Taxwise Australia | (08) 9248 8124

Changing Details in Your Tax Return After It’s Lodged

By Warren Kruger / October 17, 2018 / 0 Comments

Say for example that we have already lodged your 2017-18 tax return and forwarded your notice of assessment to you saying that everything is as discussed, but you then realise that something has been left out of your return, or you accidentally included an extra deduction or doubled one up. You ask yourself – Can […]

Read More

Need Help With

Your Tax Return?

Complete the form below for a fast response

Scroll to Top
Call Now Button