Are you leaving Australia and looking to withdraw your Superannuation? Well look no further than Taxwise!
Moving country can be stressful enough without having to worry about claiming all of the money you are owed from your superannuation company.
Anyone working in Australia who earns more than $450 per month has their employer pay 9.5% of your wages into your nominated superannuation fund.
So when you’re back home you can claim your superannuation refund as far back as 1995!
Claim your Australian Superannuation back now
and Taxwise will provide you with a FREE refund estimation,
do all the paperwork and have
your refund paid directly into your bank account!
What criteria do you have to meet?
- You must have departed Australia.
- Your Australian Visa must have expired – This is generally a year after you have entered Australia.
What does the process involve?
- We chase up your employers for your super details and ensure they have paid all of your super into the your fund.
- We will also check for any lost super with funds and the ATO to make sure you don’t leave anything behind.
- Once your super has been paid up by your employer, we then apply to your super fund for your refund and complete all forms and documents required for this.
- We continue to chase up your fund until they release your money.
- When we receive your refund, we’ll pay to you straight away.
- We can pay your Super refund into any Australian or International bank at no extra cost other than bank fees.
How do I get started?
Contact our office and a qualified superannuation specialist will assist you with any questions. Here’s our number – (08) 9248 8124.
Complete our Super Withdrawal Request online.
Frequently Asked Questions