Taxable Payment Annual Report

Doing your own taxable payment annual report can be simple but time consuming if you know what you’re doing.

Do you pay contractors under your ABN and your business operates under any the following categories then you are required to report these payments to the ATO in a separate report called a “Taxable Payment Annual Report” (TPAR)?

  • Building and constructions services

  • Cleaning services

  • Courier or road freight services

  • Information technology (IT) services

  • Security, investigation, or surveillance services.

If you don’t know how to process your own taxable payment annual report or have too many other things to worry about, then it’s always best to let the experts at Taxwise take care of your taxable payment annual report for you. You’ll be glad you did.

Get started with one of our tax accountants today!

Need Help With

Your Tax Return?

Complete the form below for a fast response

Scroll to Top
Call Now Button